“BeCAT (Built Environment Center with Art & Technology)” is a newly established platform for enginerring and design studio education at Kyushu University, as a place to question new ways of architecture to realize a sustainable society. The overall layout of the website design was inspired by “architecture” and uses a Masonry grid system. By tiling the articles randomly, the design makes you want to browse to the bottom of the page. For the typography, we selected the Swiss style to match the concept of logo, creating a clean and highly readable design with a methodical grid.
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR :KAIE MURAKAMI
- ART DIRECTOR :HIROAKI KAWANAMI, OSAMU JIMBA
- UI/UX DESIGNER :OSAMU JIMBA
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER :HIROAKI KAWANAMI
- TECHNICAL DIRECTOR :OSAMU JIMBA
- PRODUCER :HARUKA HIRANO