The Nippon Foundation Paralympic Sport Center launched a graphic magazine to shake up the future of Paralympic sports “GO Journal”, with inviting Mika Ninagawa as a creative director. We have produced five semi-annual issues of digital magazine to publish the same contents of the printed magazine. We developed a dynamic website layout that enables to express the vibrant feeling and visual impact of the para-athletes on the paper. In order to reach out more people to read the interview, the UI design is available in two languages: Japanese and English.
- CREATIVE ADVISER :KAIE MURAKAMI
- ART DIRECTOR(WEB) :HIDETOSHI OKAMOTO / TAKUMA WATANABE
- DESIGNER(WEB) :CHITOSE KAWASHIMA / YUURI FUJII
- PRODUCER(WEB) :NARUMI ASAKURA
- CODER :ESSENTIALS
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR :MIKA NINAGAWA
- ART DIRECTOR(MAGAZINE) :HIKARI MACHIGUCHI [MATCH and Company Co., Ltd.]
- Editorial Direction(MAGAZINE) :Yohei KAWADA
- Edit(MAGAZINE) :MATOI PUBLISHING Inc. / QUOTATION Editorial Department
- Product Management(MAGAZINE) :LUCKY STAR Co., Ltd.
- Planning Cooperation(MAGAZINE) :Ken IKEDA [BYOB]