Offering warm support to women, while conveying the NEWoMan experience
SIMONE managed the seasonal visuals and video for NEWoMan, a lifestyle complex for women, to be used from spring 2021 at their Shinjuku and Yokohama locations.
Based on NEWoMan’s vision, “NEW CONNECTION,” the goal of the spring theme was to send out a warm cheer to women whose lives have been transformed by the global pandemic. ‘Gentle spring light’ was used to convey the idea that inspiration can be found in our daily lives. For summer, the theme ‘color’ was used in order to communicate the message, “enjoying yourself is a gift that brightens the world.” This reflects the values of the NEWoMan experience, which seeks to connect women with the world and the future, and inspire them to accept themselves for who they are.
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR :TAKUMA WATANABE
- ART DIRECTOR :MAYUKO ISHIDA
- MOVIE DIRECTOR :TAKAYUKI HAGA
- PRODUCER :FUMIKA OCHI
- PRODUCTION MANAGER :SHIORI KANO
- PHOTOGRAPHER :HIROKO MATSUBARA
- WRITER :CHISAI HASEBE
- STYLIST :TOMOKO IIJIMA
- HAIR/MAKEUP :HIROKO ISHIKAWA
- INTERIOR STYLIST (SPRING) :YUMI NAKATA
- SET DESIGN (SUMMER) :YUICHI ISHIDA